- A blue heron statue is the best way to start because herons are territorial but make sure to move the statue every once in a while because herons are smarter than you think.
- Make your pond deeper than 3 feet because herons can't walk in water that deep, also having drop off edges all around your pond will help keep other predators out.
- Put a net over the top of your pond to help keep herons out of your pond, this will also keep leaves out as well, as well as keep your fish in your pond.
- Fake alligator head in the pond is also another way to scare them off because nothing messes with a alligator.
- Trip line using fishing line at the edge of the pond is another great way to scare them away from the edge of the pond.
|Click Here to Purchase|
|Click here to purchase|